In the last week or so, at least five agents based in New York and Miami have left the firm. Previously, West Coast founding broker Tyrone McKillen also left Side-backed Brokerage.
Moving from Las Vegas to San Diego in 2025, Inman Connect will be bigger, better and bolder than ever. Join us Inman Connects San Diego July 30 to August 1, 2025 Join the brightest minds in real estate as they shape the future of the industry. Book your seat now and enjoy exclusive discounts.
More agents once affiliated with Side-backedOfficial have left the agency following sexual assault allegations against two of the company’s co-founders, Oren and Tal Alexander.
In the last week or so, at least five agents based in New York and Miami have left the firm, the real deal reported Thursday.
About two months ago, news broke that Oren and his twin Aron were being sued by two women for alleged sexual assault and rape. Shortly thereafter, Tarr was also sued by a third woman who claimed she was raped by Tarr and Aron.

Lauren Fitzpatrick Waits | Lauren Fitzpatrick Waits Instagram
Oren and Tarr each resigned from their official positions after more women came forward with similar accusations against the Alexander brothers.
The FBI is also reportedly currently investigating the Alexander brothers’ actions. wall street journal.
Meanwhile, all three brothers have denied the charges against them.
Agents who officially departed last week include New York City-based Lauren Fitzpatrick Weitz, whose license is no longer affiliated with the firm, according to licensing records.

Jennifer Goldstein | Douglas Elliman
Florida agents no longer with the firm include Jennifer Goldstein, who returned to Douglas Elliman; Farid Moussallem and Andrea Arcuri, who joined One Sotheby’s International Realty; and Darius Brodesser, who joined Plus Real Estate.
Plus Real Estate is also a side-supported company, led by Tyrone McKillen, who previously ran Crown’s Los Angeles operations.
Inman was unable to contact Fitzpatrick Waits. Goldstein and Arcuri declined to comment. Mussallem told Inman that he joined Official to lead sales of the new Miami development 888 Brickell Dolce & Gabbana, which he has now brought to One Sotheby’s. Brodeser did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Farid Musallem | Official
“We understand and respect their decision,” official co-founder Nicole Oge told Inman in an emailed statement. “We greatly value the relationships each agent develops during their time with the Crown and wish them all the best.”
Fitzpatrick Weitz joins the staff from Douglas Elliman, where she was a member of Oren and Tal’s The Alexander Team. She also represents properties in Florida along with Oren, including a penthouse owned by attorney Jim Ferraro, who initially represented Oren and Aron in the first two civil lawsuits filed against them. The brothers have since replaced Ferraro with criminal defense attorney Isabel Kirchner.

Andrea Arcuri | LinkedIn
In addition to Oge, Official is still run by remaining co-founders Richard Jordan and Andrew Wachtfogel. The group formed the company in 2022 after Oren and Tal left Elliman.
Since the departure of the Alexander brothers, Official has lost two major developments in South Florida: the 888 Brickell Dolce & Gabbana apartment complex and Michael Shvo’s Raleigh hotel project. Anna Sherrill, the former official agent who returned to Sotheby’s One, is now head of sales at the Raleigh auction house.

Darius Brodeser | LinkedIn
In July, Tyrone McKillen announced his resignation from official duties. In early 2023, he was appointed to lead the company’s West Coast expansion. When he left, he took his eight-person Plus Real Estate Group team with him.
Get Inman’s Luxury Lenses Newsletter Delivered directly to your inbox. Every Friday is an in-depth look at the biggest news in high-end real estate. Click here to subscribe.
Email Lillian Dixon