After 15 years, Michael Irvin is no longer working at NFL Network, a source with knowledge of the situation confirmed to OutKick.
The Dallas Cowboys legend joined the league-owned media company in 2009 and became a regular guest on “GameDay Morning.”
Irving was suspended by the network last year after he allegedly engaged in inappropriate behavior with a woman while covering the Super Bowl at a Phoenix hotel.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM

Dallas Cowboys HOF wide receiver Michael Irvin attends a game against the Seattle Seahawks and Los Angeles Rams at CenturyLink Field on October 3, 2019 in Seattle, Washington. The Seattle Seahawks defeated the Los Angeles Rams 30-29. (Erica Jenner/Getty Images)
Hall of Famer denies any wrongdoing, files lawsuit $100 million lawsuit The employee and Marriott eventually reached a settlement.
Owen’s lawyer Released surveillance video Interaction with employees. The two initially shook hands before entering the hotel bar, and Owen appeared to touch her elbow twice throughout the conversation.
Owen shook hands with the employee again and she returned to the bar. Seconds later, Irving appeared to slap himself three times, then walked toward the front door to take a selfie with someone before returning to the lobby.
No audio is provided in the video, but Marriott claims Irving, who was “visibly drunk,” made the employee “visibly uncomfortable” and asked her a sexually explicit question.

NFL Network’s Michael Irvin watches the NFL combine at Lucas Oil Stadium on March 3, 2022 in Indianapolis, Indiana. (Justin Castlin/Getty Images)
Irving and Marriott disagreed on the context of the conversation. Marriott said Irving used disturbing sexual dialogue, but the Hall of Famer said the dialogue was never inappropriate.
He returned to action at the start of the 2023 NFL season, but that ended up being his final appearance.
The move comes amid other layoffs, with Andrew Siciliano, Melissa Stark, Will Selva and James Palmer also being let go.

Former Dallas Cowboys receiver and Hall of Famer Michael Ervin attends UFC 272 on March 5, 2022 in Las Vegas, Nevada. (Jeff Bottari/Zuffa LLC)
Click here to get the Fox News app
The network also plans to make changes to its television programming to “ensure the continued growth of our games and business.” front desk sports.
Follow Fox News Digital Sports coverage on Xand subscribe to Fox News Sports Gathering Newsletter.